Dear IIA Indonesia Members,
Invest in Your Team. Special Offer for On-site Training.
Develop your team’s skills and make sure that certified individuals comply with their yearly CPE certification requirements. Let us come to you with this special offer of three days of training for the price of two. Exclusions apply, please see below for more details.
– Complimentary day of training must be consecutive to paid training.
– No additional discounts or vouchers can be applied, and this offer cannot be applied to any other IIA product or service.
– Complimentary day of training can only be IIA-owned material. Please contact Alison Madrid at +1-407-937-1294 or via e-mail at email@example.com<
– Other fees may apply (e.g., complimentary day includes supplemental material, training is already contracted and add-on day requires non-refundable travel changes, facilitator changes).
– Training must be completed on or before Jan. 31, 2016.
– This offer is applicable to corporate and government pricing only.
It’s Not Too Late to Schedule On-site Training
Does your team need CPE hours before the end of the year? Do you have money left in your training budget that you will lose if not used? Please contact us today to schedule training before the end of 2015.
“There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted upon, and produce so pleasant and effect on the feelings, as now in October.” Nathaniel Hawthorne, an American novelist and short story writer
The IIA is pleased to announce several new programs available for your team through IIA On-site Training. One of the many advantages of IIA On-site Training is that classroom discussions will be tailored for your group’s knowledge and experience levels, as well as your specific learning objectives:
1. Advanced Process Safety Management: How to Audit the OSHA Process Safety Management and EPA Risk Management Plan Regulations<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Advanced-Process-Safety-Management.aspx> 2 days, 16 CPEs
2. Auditing Environmental Compliance<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Auditing-Environmental-Compliance.aspx> 2.5 days, 20 CPEs
3. Auditing Health and Safety Compliance<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Auditing-Health-and-Safety-Compliance.aspx> 2.5 days, 20 CPEs
4. Environmental Health and Safety Lead Auditor<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Environmental-Health-and-Safety-Lead-Auditor.aspx> 1 day, 8 CPEs
5. Introduction to Process Safety Management and Risk Management Programs<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Introduction-to-Process-Safety-Management-and-Risk-Management-Programs.aspx> 1.5 days, 12 CPEs
6. Planning and Conducting IT General Control Reviews<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Planning-and-Conducting-IT-General-Control-Reviews.aspx> 2 days, 16 CPEs
7. Reinventing Internal Audit: Audit Transformation Strategies to Meet New Expectations<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Reinventing-Internal-Audit-Audit-Transformation-Strategies-to-Meet-New-Expectations.aspx> 1 day, 8 CPEs
8. Internal Audit Capability Model: Implementing IA-CM<https://na.theiia.org/training/courses/Pages/Internal-Audit-Capability-Model-Implementing-IA-CM.aspx> 3 days, 24 CPEs
As your program executive, I am here to help you arrange professional training from the leaders of the audit industry. You can reach me by phone +1-407-937-1294 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of The IIA. We appreciate all you do to advance the internal auditing profession.
Program Executive, On-site Training
The Institute of Internal Auditors, Global Headquarters
Tel: +1-407-937-1294 | Fax: +1-407-937-1101